The Council of the Faculty of Pharmacy met on Monday, 2020/03/23 A.D. its 29th regular meeting for the academic year 2020/2019, in the presence of some members of the Council from the university headquarters while others participated through zoom program to discuss the following items:
1. Reports from the parties involved in implementing the distance learning process in the faculty.
2. Follow-up arrangements for the faculty’s annual scientific day.
3. Adopting the results of the continuous evaluation of the 11th learning unit for third year students at the faculty.
4. Review the reports of the faculty’s Quality Assurance Office regarding the evaluation of the second, eleventh and seventeenth learning units.
5. Review and discuss the minutes of the fifth meeting of the Scientific Committee of the Center for Clinical Skills at the University.
6. Review and discuss the minutes of the meeting of the university’s planning and programs committee.
Due to the circumstances currently going through the world, including Libya, it was decided to hold the next meeting of the faculty Council, remotely using zoom, on Monday, March 30, 2020 at 9:30 a.m.
God bless Libya and its people.