The Faculty of Pharmacy program; PharmD helps students to reach a high level of professionalism through a curriculum that includes supervised clinical and practical experiences. Students learn and work in community and/or hospital pharmacy settings. Students are required to participate in an externship where they receive practical training in delivering pharmaceutical care services. Students will acquire in-depth clinical experiences to sharpen their communication and drug therapy skills as patient consultation.
Why PharmD program?
It is considered as the first PharmD program launched in the middle east using problem based learning (PBL) as teaching techniques from Day 1 up to graduation. In addition, there is a marked increase in community needs for graduates of such program rather than graduates from other pharmacy programs currently available at national level.
Applying to PharmD program
Application Due Dates: Ordinary: 15 August 2020
Late Applications: To be announced later
Online Application: Free
Onsite Application: Free
There are no application fees to be paid on application, but the tuition fees subjected to change each year according to university decision.
Cash payments can be made at the Student Administrative Office, Kairawan St.
Al-Fwaihat, Benghazi, Libya.
Other acceptable payment methods can be discussed with registry office.
Types of Applications and Admission Requirements
- Before you apply to PharmD program please familiarize yourself with the program / qualifications as well as the admission requirements.
- After deciding on a qualification, you may apply online (http://limu.edu.ly). Applying online provides you with immediate notification that your application has been received.
- Submit only ONE application. Make sure that you complete the entire application form.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission.
- We do not accept faxed copies of application forms or supporting documents.
- You will need a valid e-mail address, once registered to the program, you will get a LIMU email, since all future correspondence to you will be conducted via e-mail.
In case of application on person you should bring all these documents:
- Original High School Certificate or any equivalent
- Birth Certificate
- The National Number
- A Valid Passport copy
For questions and assistance with the admission, application and materials, please contact us @