The Board of The Faculty of Pharmacy meeting on Monday morning, April 27, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. the meeting continued for four hours using zoom program to discuss the following items:
1. Develop the marketing plan for the faculty for the year 2020 according to the current global and local variables due to the COVID-19 virus.
2. Summer training for students of the Faculty of Pharmacy for the year 2020.
3. Follow-up the distance learning process for all years of study at the faculty, in addition to reports from the coordinators regarding the teaching of critical thinking for the academic year 2019-2020.
4. Review and discuss the results of the satisfaction of viewers for the presentation of the fourth annual scientific day of the faculty, held on April 20, 2020 via youtube channel.
5. Review and discuss the results of student satisfaction with the OSCE exam, which was completed remotely for second year students at the faculty.
6. Adopting the results of the continuous evaluation of the students of the second year of the college for the seventh learning unit in preparation for its announcement to the students through the electronic curriculum system of the university.
7. Adopting the results of the continuous evaluation of the students of the third year of the faculty for the 12th learning unit in preparation for its announcement to the students through the electronic curriculum system of the university.
8. Review the absence excuses made by students.
9. Review and discuss students’ proposals contained electronically to the College’s Proposal Fund.
10. Preparations for the final exams for the academic year 2019-2020.
11. The new work (at the request of the faculty’s Quality Assurance Office, some of the criteria used in evaluating some of the college’s learning units have been reviewed in line with the distance learning process).