Faculty of Pharmacy Council met at the Libyan International Medical University headquarters in Baloun with the participation of student representatives of each batch remotely using the ZOOM program, on Monday 1st of June 2020 to discuss the following items:
1. The academic agenda for the academic year 2020/2021
2. Start training applicants applying to work as a tutor on the distance learning process.
3. Issuing the decree on the final exams’ proctoring and supervision committee for the academic year 2019/2020
4. Approving and circulating the final exams proctoring and supervision schedules for the academic year 2019/2020.
5. Approving the Faculty student representative guide
6. Presenting the report of the Faculty’s scientific research committee
7. Approving the results of the continuous evaluation of the third block for first year students at the Faculty.
8. Approving the results of the continuous evaluation of the thirteenth block for third year students at the Faculty.
9. Adopt a remote laboratory review plan for first and second year faculty students.
Discuss and respond to students’ excuses.