The closing meeting for the Faculty of Pharmacy Council for the academic year 2019/2020 was held in the presence of student representatives from different batches remotely using the ZOOM platform.
During the meeting, preparations for the new academic year were discussed:
1. Review the academic agendas for the Faculty’s five academic years.
2. Approval of the orientation programs for the Faculty’s five academic years.
3. Training program for new faculty Tutors.
4. Discussing the general rules for applying blended learning based on the details received from the Curriculum Development Committee.
5. Discussing the proposed study schedules for the new academic year.
6. Instructions for study and work from the university’s headquarters during the first semester of the academic year 2020/2021
7. Follow-up on the graduation projects for the first batch in the Faculty.
8. Complete the Faculty’s marketing plan for this academic year.
9. Interviews and presentations for new faculty members.
10.Follow up on the work of the scientific committee at the university’s research center through the representative of the Faculty in the committee.